Sunday, June 15, 2008

It's done!

This may be a pictureless post, but my Dollar and a Half Cardigan is completely finished! I went to Hobby Lobby last night and picked out a few buttons and sewed them on while watching Enchanted, which my dad mistakenly called "Charmed." And I also spent Sunday knitting up the ribbed neckband/button band part while watching the Masterpiece Theatre version of Jane Eyre. Not that impressed is my personal opinion. But anyway, hopefully tomorrow will be picture day. It's been so hot that I cannot imagine taking decent photos outside in this thing. Beautiful, but quite toasty. Tomorrow is supposed to be in the 70s, so I will have my little sister and her expensive camera go somewhere pretty with me.

Oh and hopefully soon, Boy and I's little Etsy experiment will get underway. We're almost done with one tote bag. Of course next week he starts his summer class so the whole thing may be a waste of money, but let's hope not.

No comments: