Saturday, April 08, 2006

Two posts in one day!

Okay so. I have knitting ADD. I had three seperate projects with me today while watching Gilmore Girls on dvd.

Image hosting by Photobucket

After doing some researching, I realized that this Sugar'n Cream stuff is meant for dishcloths. Probably why it looks a little strange as a basketweave scarf. So we'll see. It's 100% cotton and feels different which is something I didn't realize before, I was just so in love with the colors and the 97 cents part. But we'll see.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Also here are some pics of the progress on Branching Out. Most of it has been done in the past two days.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

So there you have it. Question: do you think I should start using flickr?

No comments: