Thursday, April 06, 2006

Bad bad bad

Okay so I was just going along, knitting the Hug that I mentioned in the previous post. I got to the back and I began to realize. I am not going to have enough yarn. The skein is looking quite pathetic and I still have another sleeve to do! I am so so so doomed. I guess this is what happens when you use yarn that you know nothing about. So I don't know if I want to keep knitting, or just frog the entire thing. I mean what's the point. My mom just said, hey did you know they sell yarn in stores? You can buy some more! And then last night I dreamt I was at the yarn store. So I don't know. I doubt I could match the yarn I'm already using, but you never know. But in the meantime, I've picked Branching Out back up again.

I've got two knitting books out from the library, Loop-d-loop and one for making animals. I think I'm just going to copy the pattern for the basketweave scarf and return it. Everything else is way beyond my level and kind of weird. I did see a picture of that scarf in this really pretty green and purpleish yarn and so now I want some. Hum hum hum.

No comments: