Sunday, May 11, 2008

Trust me.

The knitting is getting done. I have almost a foot of the Dollar and a Half Cardigan. I am pretty impressed with myself actually. But I am not going to talk about that, I am going to show you pictures of pretty things.

Mom and I went out and picked some flowers from the yard and it resulted in this:

Although we stole some of the lilacs from our neighbor's yard because his smell better.


This is what I am reading or what I'm about to read. For more information about my reading habits, visit my other blog. (I know I have problems with blogs, but this is more of a personal record than anything for the public.)

Although it is cut off in the picture, I checked out Rowan's Vintage Knits. I absolutely love practically every design in this book. I will probably have to buy a copy. It has become my goal to knit through the whole book, although the boundaries of this goal are very, very broad. Also, the one male model in the book is rather dashing.

More knitting next time. Anyone have any ideas about what to do with 500 yards of some Karaoke yarn, 50% wool and 50% soy silk. It's really nice, but the amount is a bit odd. Not enough to make a top, but a lot for an accessory. I'm thinking a vest?

1 comment:

juicyknits said...

I devoured White Teeth by Zadie Smith. Absolutely recommendable.