Thursday, July 06, 2006

New yarn!


IMG_0212
Originally uploaded by macksmack.
Isn't it pretty? I found a nice place for it as well. Kind of cramped though, I could probably fit more if I got rid of the box.

So from left to right:

Blue stuff is Carron and I know this because I had a skein of it before to make baby socks. It's alright. But there's enough of it for a sweater. 8-10 skeins of both colors.

Top left is that weird stuff that I don't get/have no idea what to do with.

Green stuff is nice. One skein is Carron as well, the one on the right. I think I'm going to combine them with another green skein I have and make the Purl Scarf from Last Minute Knitted Gifts. We'll see.

The multi-colored stuff is thicker and will be a scarf as well I think. There's 4.5 skeins though so it could be something more?

The burgundy skein, no idea. It's kind of weird.

The redder ones are nice and chunky and I'm hoping that they'll make Ubernatural. The white blobs there are the same stuff just in white. I didn't want to make Ubernatural in red, but when I only payed a dollar a skein for it, I won't complain.

That's it for now. Still need pics of my grandmother's stuff.

No comments: