Monday, March 24, 2008

Remember this?

I started this Pomatomus sock way in February 2007. I had bought the yarn at Wool and Company's amazing sale after Christmas, and started the sock after I finished Lady Eleanor. Well now, that sock looks like this:
That's right. I've finished one sock. In an entire year. Isn't that terrible? I am sure that I will get second sock syndrome as well. I finished the first one a few weeks ago and I haven't even cast on for the second. And I don't know why! I mean I am busy but I've been able to finish other projects. Also, the needles are so small. They are US2 or US1 (I cannot remember) and that is the smallest I've ever used. I really like the pattern though. They will be great socks for my boots as well. Maybe someday, I'll actually have two. Until that day...

No comments: