Saturday, March 11, 2006

Well. I've got no pictures for you today, but lots of updates. I worked on three seperate projects on Thursday, it was a good day.

Harry Potter scarf: Coming along. Okay no I lied, I'm only like three rows from where I was a million weeks ago. And it's 60 degrees today so I'm never going to get to wear it this winter. Oh well.

Socks: Almost done with the second one. I'm just knitting up the foot and it's taking a while. I did most of the heel and everything yesterday. I'm also getting low on yarn so it's good that I grabbed the other skein from Bea.

New project: It's a scarf. Ha. It's this one. I'm using this thin blue stuff that I got from Bea. The label looks old and I really have no idea what it is, but it's turning out nicely. I'll put up pictures sometime.

That's it for now. But those ipod/camera cases are going straight on the dpns once I'm done with the socks.

No comments: