Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Le sigh.

Well. Going to your lys is depressing, no doubt about it. Or just discouraging I guess. "Magic loop is so easy!" "Wahhh" And gosh things are so expensive. Fifteen bucks for needles? I do not think so.

But anyway. Here's my progress on the scarf. I'm about to where I was, oh a month ago.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here's the duct taped bit. You probably can't see it too well, but it's just looped and taped and stuff.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I need to get more knitting done. I'm also working on another secret project that shall not be named. Or seen. But I have two hours of 24 and an episode of Gilmore Girls and Lost to watch tomorrow, so we'll see.

Also my dad didn't bring me home any knitting needles from my dead grandmother's house because he didn't think he could get them on the plane. Even though he could. Oh well.

1 comment:

TheNance said...

seeeeeeecret